Hello BLISSS Builder!
We’re thrilled you are here. Before you add your contribution to the comments or in the private BLISSS forum, please read our community guidelines.
- THINK before you write. If your comment is not true, helpful, inspiring, necessary, or kind, you should not post it.
- Use your real first name and email address in the comment form.
- Add smart, relevant ideas that expand on an article’s premise or forum’s topic, BUT read before you comment.
- Be respectful and open to different opinions. Agree to disagree with others.
- Offer useful, constructive (not stupid or idiotic) criticism.
- Drop funny references or jokes that carry the conversation forward.
- Be a mean person. No one likes an asshole.
- Be a spam whore. Any comment with embedded links with automatically be flagged.
- Be a racist, zealot, or weirdo. Let your freak flag fly, but realize it’s okay if not everyone thinks the way you do.
At Build Your BLISSS, we reserve the right to edit or delete your comment if:
- You don’t use your real first name or email address.
- There are keywords and/or your business name in the comment form.
- Comments that demonstrate you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the content.
- Comments that simply restate or repeat information from the article and don’t carry the conversation forward.
- Off-topic personal or professional rants.
- Threats to us or other visitors.
- Any form of defamation.
- Racist or obscene nastiness.
- Violation of anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- Promotions about and/or links back to your product, service, or latest venture.
All rights reserved: For any comment, we reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark it as spam. We also reserve the right to block any IP address that violates this comment policy from commenting, subscribing, or accessing Build Your BLISSS/Andrea Wilson Woods’ website.
Links: If you must include a link in your comment, your comment may not be approved for posting. Relevant links that contribute to the conversation need to be approved. Obvious attempts to promote your business, gain back links, traffic, or other types of self-promotion are not allowed.
Liability: By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and you take responsibility for it. You agree to hold Andrea Wilson Woods, all post authors, and other commenters harmless.
Copyright: If we receive authentic notice that a comment is in violation of anyone’s copyrighted information, the comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from posting comments in the future.
Spam: Yep, we’re repeating ourselves. Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as spam. If you repeatedly post spam, your IP address may be blacklisted from accessing Build Your BLISSS/Andrea Wilson Woods’ website.
Gravatar: Wondering how to get your photo next to your comment? Consider signing up for Gravatar.
Privacy: You need to provide an authentic, verified email address to post a comment on Build Your BLISSS/Andrea Wilson Woods’ website. We will never publish your personal information on the blog. Accordingly, do not share private information within your comment. We will delete phone numbers, email addresses, or any other private or personal information to protect the affected party.
This is not the place to hook up with other members. Building your BLISSS does not imply getting your rocks off. Visit Craig’s List, Tinder, or Grindr if that’s what you need. No judgment. 😉
Thank you for respecting our guidelines.